- Turmeric: The anti-inflammatory properties contained in turmeric are supposed to reduce swelling, pain and inflammation of joints.
- Sulfur rich foods: Intake of sulfur rich foods helps to rebuild and strengthen the bones, cartilage and the tissues. Eggs, avocado, watermelon and oats are enriched in sulfur.
- Electrical stimulation: Joint pain remedies involve the treatment of electrical stimulation to ease joint pain. This device sends electrical impulses to the joints and reduces joint pain considerably.
- Stretching: A number of stretching exercises can also go a long way in helping you to get relief from joint pain.
- Medication: Acetaminophen is an essential and safe drug that provides good relief from arthritis and joint pain.
- Baking soda: Consumption of a mixture of baking soda and water is also said to provide effective relief from joint pains.
Joint pain is a devastating condition experienced by many individuals especially the elderly people today. Vitamins for joints are a great way to get relief from joint pains and aches.